Grilled French Bread Pizza Supreme
- 1 loaf soft french bread
- 2 cups of pizza sauce
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- 2-3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ pkg pepperoni
- 2 cups cooked Italian sausage
- 1 cup olives sliced
- ½ cup green pepper diced
- ½ cup red pepper diced
- ½ cup onion diced
- Fresh basil chopped
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat grill to lowest flame
- Cut your french bread in half lengthwise, spread the pizza sauce evenly over the french bread. sprinkle fresh garlic over sauce and then sprinkle cheese. Add the pepperoni, sausage, olives, peppers and onions.
- Place each half french bread onto a large piece of foil and loosely wrap around edges.
- Grill over indirect heat for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. (keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn).
- Garnish with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese