Slow Cooker BBQ Root Beer Pulled Pork
- 3 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 18-oz. bottle Sweet Baby Rays Original Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 1 1/2 cups root beer
- 1 package of burger buns
- Optional: Add your favorite coleslaw for a refreshing bite
- Cut pork tenderloin in half width-wise and then place both pieces in slow cooker.
- Add root beer and Sweet Baby Ray’s Original Barbecue Sauce to medium mixing bowl, and stir until well combined.
- Pour the sauce mixture over pork and cover slow cooker with lid.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours, or until done.
- Remove pork and shred on a cutting board using 2 forks.
- Place shredded pork back into slow cooker and mix with remaining sauce.
- Serve on burger buns and top with fresh coleslaw, if desired.